Monday 19 September 2011

Need to catch up..

I thought I'd upload a few shots of my poster work for Gram Vikas here. The work is nearing its conclusion and I spent some time last week photographing all the sketches so I can show the designs to management and go about modifications.

I'll upload a few below of the ones I particularly think will work at the field level. Just to reiterate, the plan is to represent the impact that RTI as an advocacy tool can have on the many problems faced in villages - there are a series of 7 posters referencing government schemes and contrasting the situation before and after RTI is utilised to address the issues with local government and bring about, hopefully, proactive, positive and localised action.

I'm getting increasingly excited about testing my theory that the visual product is far more effectual than constant meetings and long, maybe inspiring but pretty boring speeches to villagers that have a lot better things to do with their time.

Functioning of government provided roads, bridges and allocation of TSC (Total Sanitation Cover)

Maybe you can't make this out so far so I'll post more later. Chai time.

No comments:

Post a Comment